Reports to: Director of Imports
We are an American company based in the heart of the Midwest, where the seasons shape the products we build. We live the outdoor rural lifestyle and we use our products. We design our products to be the best, and we also feature world class customer service. We have been making innovative outdoor products since 1960.
The Global Logistics Analyst will manage key functions of Import & Export processes and support internal and external customer needs related to those processes. He/she will also create new Import/Export policies & procedures in addition to updating, training & auditing current policies & procedures.
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience in International Transportation, International Logistics/Trade and Supply Chain Management Fields
· Knowledge of INCO Terms, Customs entry processes & documentation requirements, Import/Export Regulations, HTSUS & Schedule B
· Must possess the ability to handle difficult and demanding situations and multiple priorities
· Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills
· The ability to excel in a team-oriented environment
· Experience in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
· International Trade & Compliance experience including education and training certificates
· MRP (Materials Requirements Planning) or ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) training in systems such as SAP or VISUAL
· Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
Benefits: Health Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Personal Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401K Plan, Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent), Vision/Dental reimbursement program.
Compensation: Salaried Position, $30,000 - $45,000/year based upon experience
Duration of Employment: Full Time
Work Days: Monday – Friday
Hours / Day: 8
Work Shift: First Shift
Ardisam, Inc. is a successful, energetic, customer-driven organization that offers competitive wages, health insurance, dental/vision reimbursement, flexible spending, long-term disability, group term life insurance, PTO, holiday pay, and 401(k).
Ardisam, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ardisam, Inc. is a Substance Free Workplace and requires pre-employment drug screens.
To Apply: Please email cover letter and resume to Jen Goodlet, Human Resources (firstname.lastname@example.org)