We share our passion for the seasonal activities of the outdoor rural lifestyle through our home-grown expertise in the products and tools we design, manufacture, and sell. Through the values of resourcefulness, hard-work, and respect we develop long-term personal relationships and strategic business partnerships throughout the global community.
E-Commerce is a very important part of Ardisam’s overall sales strategy. This includes selling to e-commerce retailers, brick and mortar retail sites, and direct to consumer. The E-Commerce Sales Analyst will assist in managing the entire process including item set-up, content management, order entry, shipping confirmation, and post-sale support. Much of this work is done inside our customer web portals (Ex. Amazon Vendor Central, Amazon Seller Central, Home Depot IDM, Wal-Mart Retail Link) or through third party portals (Ex. SPS, Commerce Hub, EdgeNet).
· Gather product specifications and images from multiple Ardisam sources to set-up new (and update existing) products in our customer web portals.
· Communicate our inventory levels to customers to maximize sales and minimize order rejections.
· Take the orders received from multiple different customers and enter them into Ardisam’s ERP (Visual).
· Provide tracking information to the customers who require it.
· Respond to order inquiries from end users who purchased directly from Ardisam through our customers’ marketplaces.
· Identify and respond to end user reviews on our customer sites that require follow up service.
Qualifications and Skills:
· Analytical mindset – Questioning why things are the way they are and digging in to find answers
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills – Sifting through customer data to identify opportunities
· Understands the E-Commerce marketplace – Knows the difference between 1st Party, 3rd Party, and Direct to Consumer selling.
Education: Some college desired.
Benefits: Health Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Personal Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401K Plan with Company Match, Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent), HSA, voluntary Vision/Dental insurance.
Compensation: Dependent on the candidate
Duration of Employment: Full Time
Physical Requirements: None
Work Days: Monday – Friday
Hours / Day: 8
Work Shift: First Shift
Travel: 10% Travel is required
To Apply: https://www2.appone.com/Search/Search.aspx?ServerVar=ardisaminc.appone.com