Strategic Sourcing Manager
Department: Supply Chain
Reports to: VP of Supply Chain
We share our passion for the seasonal activities of the outdoor rural lifestyle through our home-grown expertise in the products and tools we design, manufacture, and sell. Through the values of resourcefulness, hard-work, and respect we develop long-term personal relationships and strategic business partnerships throughout the global community.
Ardisam is seeking a Strategic Sourcing Manager to design and develop overall sourcing strategy through new and existing supplier networks. The Strategic Sourcing Manager is responsible for identifying, evaluating, and developing new supplier base globally while working closely with cross-functional team leaders to drive strategy development, cost management and coordinate sourcing activities.
- Create network of new suppliers in low-cost countries capable of producing Ardisam products within the product specifications and requirements.
- Identify new high potential suppliers to support new and on-going business and serve as a supply chain lead in all related selection, qualification, and ongoing supplier performance and management activities.
- Evaluate and qualify supplier capabilities through supplier assessment tools, ensure supplier can produce quality products on time and on budget.
- Prepares and solicits requests for quotes and proposals for existing and new products to diversify product source countries.
- Continuously onboarding and development of new suppliers to support new product launches.
- Working closely with suppliers and contract manufacturing partners to ensure they have the capability and capacity to support Ardisam business growth opportunities.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-10 years of relevant work experience
- Strong analytical skills with ability to solve complex problems.
- Experience working in Manufacturing and/or R&D Engineering environment
- Commercial experience with supplier selection and approval; contract negotiations; supplier relationship management
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop and maintain business partner relationships across all levels both within and outside of the organization.
- Must be able to travel to domestic and international suppliers. Participate in supplier quality audits.
Education: BA/BS in Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain Management and/or Finance degree
Benefits: Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Personal Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401K Plan, Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent), Health Savings Account with Employer Contributions, Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Compensation: Salaried – Based on experience
Duration of Employment: Full Time
- Must be able to travel outside the US.
Work Days: Monday – Friday
Hours / Day: 8
Work Shift: First Shift
Travel: 50% travel is required.
To Apply: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=3498337