Supply Chain Analyst
Department: Supply Chain / Purchasing
Reports to: Vice President of Supply Chain
Description of Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Manage and perform Purchasing activities with respect to assigned product categories and product development programs to ensure sales budget and business objectives are met.
- Create monthly and seasonal forecasts and required inventory plans at SKU level.
- Review and finalize forecasts and inventory plans with Sales Ops and Executive teams though regular SIOP meetings.
- Represent purchasing/supply chain on a cross-functional team and facilitates overall sourcing, quoting, target cost, inventory and supplier readiness.
- Provides inventory management plan and information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends to meet sales budget and corporate goals.
- Identifies problem and propose resolution through clear concise reports, elevating critical issues to management and Business Unit leaders proactively.
- Leverage and deliver full purchasing program: supply base management, risk management, and cash net working capital management.
- International travels as required (up to 25%) to meet job descriptions and corporate objectives.
- Analytical mindset and skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Business Intelligent reporting tools
- Deep understanding of the supply and demand planning process
- Exceptional attention to detail, follow–through and organizational skills and the ability to manage many items at one time effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to relate and work well with others and in ambiguous environment
- B.S Degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or Business Management preferred
- Purchasing, engineering, or manufacturing experience required
Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Personal Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401K Plan w/Company match, Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent), Health Savings Account with employer contributions.
Compensation: Salaried Position
Duration of Employment: Full Time
Physical Requirements: None
Work Days: Monday – Friday
Hours / Day: 8
Work Shift: First Shift
To Apply: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2994684
Ardisam, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ardisam, Inc. is a Substance Free Workplace and requires pre-employment drug screens.