Brand Manager for BU1 (Lawn & Garden)
Department: Marketing for BU1 (Lawn & Garden)
Reports to: Director of Marketing for BU1
Ardisam is an employee-owned company based in the heart of the Midwest. Passion drives our business as we work to become the most well-known name in various outdoor industries including hunting, ice fishing, gardening, camping and more. Our Cumberland, Wisconsin Headquarters since 1960 houses our rapidly growing team of over 130 employees. Our commitment to innovation and quality has been exceeding customer expectations for decades with no sign of slowing down. Our brands include but are not limited to: Earthquake Power Equipment, Eskimo Ice Fishing, Ion Ice Fishing, Rivers Edge Treestands, Barronett Blinds, Yardbird Chicken Pluckers, and Fusion Drill Powered Tools.
We are looking for a Brand Manager who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative consumer direct marketing programs. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and you will generate strategies that grow market share and the brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
The Brand manager is responsible for building brand equity of our company's products with the help of a cross-functional team, which includes other departments such as product development, external sales/ecommerce sales and the marketing team.
- Coordinate, develop and execute digital advertising plans/budget within Google, Amazon and other online partners.
- Identify, plan, and lead consumer show attendance, booth layout and design.
- Lead email marketing strategies.
- Direct messaging and copy creation.
- Direct the social media strategy on Facebook, Instagram and Youtube through digital advertising.
- Execute the content publishing of messaging and imagery on branded websites.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match.
- Analyze our brand position in the market and crystalize targeted consumers insights
- Develop integrated positioning strategies to ensure maximum brand exposure and communicate them to the team.
- Creating “Fact based selling tools” for sales team while analyzing and market penetration strategies.
- Work with videographer to conceptualize, storyboard, and coordinate print and video campaigns.
- Conceive and direct online and video content.
- Build Brand Ambassadors or other in-field support teams.
- Direct the visual efforts of effective collateral materials (Brochures, Cards, Pamphlets, Point of Purchase, Box labels)
- Identify, research & validate new product ideas based on analysis of market trends & market needs.
- Work with New Product Development staff to establish market position and future direction
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Background in digital marketing including digital ad buys (social media, YouTube, Google, Amazon)
- Excellent written communication skills with experience writing ad copy
- Exposure to the production of visual marketing content (graphic design and video)
- Email marketing experience
- Experience with e-commerce preferably on a Shopify platform
- Data and analytics experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop and maintain business partner relationships outside the organization.
- Possess the ability to create and communicate a brand vision and gain internal buy-in that can turn a vision into an executable strategic plan.
- A proven leader capable of participating in and helping to lead a cross functional team.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing or equivalent experience.
· Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription)
· Health Savings Account (HSA) with Employer Contributions
· ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
· Yearly Profit Sharing Bonus
· 401k Plan
· Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, Parental Leave
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Group Term Life Insurance
· Long Term Disability
· Flexible Spending Account (Dependent)
· Employee Discounts
Compensation: Salaried Position
Duration of Employment: Full Time
Work Days: Monday - Friday
Hours / Day: 8
Work Shift: First Shift
Ardisam, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ardisam, Inc. is a Substance Free Workplace and requires pre-employment drug screens.
To Apply: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=4141080