Customer Service Manager
Department: Customer Service
Reports to: VP of Customer Service
We share our passion for the seasonal activities of the outdoor rural lifestyle through our home-grown expertise in the products and tools we design, manufacture, and sell. Through the values of resourcefulness, hard-work, and respect we develop long-term personal relationships and strategic business partnerships throughout the global community.
The purpose of this position is to manage the Customer Service and Warranty department and the employees that comprise it. The Customer Service team is the front line of customer communication and must be managed by a logical, driven and disciplined manager. We are seeking an analytical thinker who has a desire to develop and execute new processes and motivate the Customer Service team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Motivate and manage the Customer Service staff and day to day operations while also establishing a rapport with each member of the team.
- Create and manage reports that measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the department and be able to present the results to top management.
- Manage Customer Service activity using Queue Metrics software.
- Work alongside the Business Unit Managers and engineers on product issues being reported by customers.
- Inform Customer Service of changes in product through communication with Business Unit Managers.
- Address Customer Service employee relation issues with confidence and in a timely manner.
- Make confident and decisive department decisions independently.
- Work with retail buyers and sales reps. to resolve product issues.
- Take control of all difficult customer calls and walk in customers that a Customer Service Agent is not able to assist.
- Schedule and manage technical customer service training meetings with the Business Unit Managers.
- College degree in relevant field or a minimum of 4 years Customer Service management experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience with ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fastpaced environment.
- Ability to manage more than 10 direct reports.
- Ability to travel as needed (12 days per month)
- Knowledge of small engines, outdoor power equipment, and sporting goods is an advantage.
Benefits: Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Personal Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401K Plan with Company Match, Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent), Health Savings Account with Employer Contributions.
Compensation: Salaried Position, Commensurate with experience
Duration of Employment: Full Time
Work Days: Monday – Friday
Hours / Day: 8
Work Shift: First Shift
To Apply: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=3141904
Ardisam, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ardisam, Inc. is a Substance Free Workplace and requires pre-employment drug screens.